Your processed data will not be disseminated but may be disclosed to companies that are contractually bound to the company, in accordance with and within the limitations of the GDPR. The personal data are stored on servers located within the European Union. It is to be understood that, if necessary, the Data Controller shall have the right to move the servers outside the EU GDPR. In that case, the Data Controller hereby assures that the transfer of data outside the EU shall take place in compliance with applicable legal provisions, subject to stipulating the standard contract clauses envisaged by the European Commission, and users shall be informed.
The data may be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- subjects that provide services for management of telecommunication networks and the company’s information system (including email);
- firms or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- competent authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or requirements from public bodies, on request;
- companies offering marketing platform management services;
- companies offering website and IT maintenance services.
The subjects belonging to the aforesaid categories act as Personal Data Processors or as fully independent Data Controllers. The list of Personal Data Processors is continually updated and available at the company headquarters. Any additional disclosure or dissemination of data will be done only after your express consent has been obtained.